my names katie and i'm weird
this a side blog filled with things that i like.
this is my main blog
1 hour ago - 36,533 notes
when you catch up on a tv show and run out of episodes to watch and feel empty and lost inside
1 hour ago - 83,705 notes
the notebook problem: you see a notebook. you want to buy the notebook. but you know you have like TEN OTHER NOTEBOOKS. most which are STILL EMPTY. you don’t need to notebook. you’re probably not gonna use the notebook anyway. what’s the point? DONT BUY THE NOTEBOOK. you buy the notebook.
I’M NOT ALONE IN THIS
- Satan: [appears]
- Satan: You can have anything you wan--
- Me: LANGUAGE.
- Satan: What?
- Me: GIVE ME EVERY LANGUAGE.
- Satan: What the--?
- Me: YOU SAID ANYTHING. GIVE ME EVERY LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD.
- Satan: Wouldn't you rather have love or money?
- Me: EVERY. LANGUAGE. MASTERY OF EVERY LANGUAGE. NOW.